ref. Accumulator (Compressor)
Applicable for household air conditioner compressors, the receiver is installed in front of the compressor to separate refrigerant and refrigeration oil and impurities not completely gasified by evaporators. It has functions of gas-liquid separation, liquid storage, oil return and noise reduction to ensure that the compressor would not be damaged by fluid impact.
- Corrosion resistance: finished with powder painting surviving 500 hours of salt spray test
- Long service life: steel casing, more endurable
- Applicable refrigerant: CFC,HCFC, HFC etc.
- Applicable medium temperature: -30ºC~+120ºC (-22°F~+240°F)
- Applicable ambient temperature: -30ºC~ +65ºC (-22°F~+131°F)
- Maximum working pressure: 4.8MPa
- Certification: UL and CSA