Line Components Brass Service Valve series SSV
Brass service valves of series SSV are applicable for split air conditioners to connect indoor unit and outdoor unit. It can also be used in other cooling or refrigeration systems. The inner path of the valve can be closed by operating the valve stem. The 3way version (with charge port) can be used as service valve for vacuum pumping and refrigerant injection.
- Cost-effective: A unique non-standard cylindrical valve body is used to improve the performance and reduce costs.
- With good appearance and endurable: All nuts (bonnets, charge port cap and flare nuts) and valve bodies have been treated with shot blast to improve the surface strength and make them good looking.
- Available without and with charge port.
- Applicable for all common HFC, HFO refrigerants1) such as: R134a, R404A, R407C, R410A, R507A, R407A, R407F, R448A, R449A, R452A, R450A/R513A2)
- Applicable ambient temperature: -30ºC ~ +55ºC
- Applicable medium temperature: -30ºC ~ +120ºC
- Maximum working pressure: 4.5MPa (45 Bar)
- Installation position: Preferably liquid and suction line
- Certifications: UL/CSA and PED declaration
- 1) Cooling capacity of refrigerants pls refer to Sanhua selection tool
- 2) Flammable refrigerants like R32, R290, R1234ze(E), R1234yf on request