Pressure Sensors Pressure Sensor Series YCQB
Pressure sensors are widely used in Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Heat Pump system. Using a 5 V excitation input these sensors provide a 0.5-3.5 V or 0.5-4.5 V ratiometric signal output proportional to the pressure of the medium. This device requires no end user amplification.Pressure sensors permit to control and guarantee the system working under safe and stability condition.
- Overall features: Applied high performance digital circuit which has good linear, small temperature excursion and high level of accuracy over wide operating range
- Small size and simple installation; models available with lead wire direct connector or with Parkard and Molex socket connections;
- Stability: Applied superior pressure core, good stability under strict process control;
- Diversification: different pressure ranges and different level of accuracy.
- Applicable for all common HCFC, HFC, HFO refrigerants such as: R22, R134a, R404A, R407A/F, R407C, R410A, R448A, R449A, R450A, R452A, R513A, R507A 1)
- Installation position: preferably with vertical axis and sensor upwards
- Certifications: UL/CSA and declaration according to EMC directive
- 1) Flammable refrigerants like R32, R290, R1234ze(E), R1234yf on request
- Supply Voltage : 5V ± 0.25V DC
- Current Consumption : Max. 10 mA
- Response Time 3 : 10 ms
- Insulation Resistance 4 : Min. 100 MΩ
- Load Resistance : Min. 10 kΩ
- Protection Class : IP66/IP67