Filter-Driers R32 Filter Drier with Replaceable Core Series HTG
The filter driers with replaceable core - HTG series for R32, are designed to be used as drier in liquid line and suction line of refrigerating, freezing and air conditioning system. The filter housing allows to choose different kinds of cores. It’s sealed by bottom cover for an easy removal and replacement of core from the bottom. The core holder requires minimum free space to remove the core for replacement.
- High efficient in moisture absorption, filtering impurity, acid, paint remains and mud removal
- Different types of filter cores
- Durable and solid filter cores
- Filtering fineness: 20μm
- Corrosion resistant painting can survive salt spray test of 500 hours
- Connection type: solder
Features of filter element
- SH-48A filter element
80% 3A desiccant and 20% activated alumina. It provides a good desiccation ability and an acid absorption capability in a wide temperature range. The core resistance is guaranteed with high level of vibration thanks to an anti-shock design. Suggested installation position on liquid line
- SH48-A00 filter element
100% 3A desiccant
It provides the maximum level of desiccation ability in a wide temperature range. The core resistance is guaranteed with high level of vibration thanks to an anti-shock design. Suggested installation position on liquid line.
- SH48-A30 filter element
30% 3A desiccant , 70% activated alumina. This solid filter element provides an excellent acid absorption together with a standard desiccation ability in a wide temperature range. The suggested installation position is on the suction line; it is suitable after compressor burnout because it removes acid, impurities and other harmful substance avoiding the damage of the new compressor. SH48-A30 filter core is compatible with HCFC / HFC refrigerants and its design optimizes the flow passage generating low internal pressure drop. The core resistance is guaranteed with high level of vibration thanks to an anti-shock design.
- SH48-B00 filter element
Mechanical strainer for filtering dirt particles. Compatible with HCFC, HFC refrigerants. Suggested installation position is on the suction line.
- SH-48A filter element
- Applicable for all common HCFC and HFC, HFO¹⁾ refrigerants such as: R22, R134a, R404A, R407C, R410A, R507, R407A/F, R448A/R449A, R452A, R450A/R513A, R1234ze1).
- Ambient temperature min./max.: -30°C / +55°
- Medium temperature TS min./max.: -40°C / +70°C
- Max. operating pressure PS: from 4,5 MPa (45 bar) - (see table 1)
- Installation position:
- HTG with SH48-A80 or SH48-A00 in liquid line
- HTG with SH48-A30 in suction line
- Certifications: UL/CSA and PED declaration
- 1) Please contact Sanhua representative regarding applications with HFO
- For liquid capacity of filters with R407A/F, R1234ze, R448A/R449A, R452A, R450A/R513A please contact Sanhua.
Download Full Technical Information
Need even more detail or going offline? Find here all the technical specifications and product data.Datasheet Instructions