Iron Piping Assembly for Air Conditioners TGJ Series
- Connect evaporator components of air conditioning systems to provide path for flow in and out of the refrigerant, so as to realize cooling and heating functions of air conditioners
- Corrosion resistance: outer surface painted with epoxy polyester powder
- Rust prevention treatment of the inner wall to ensure no rust occurs
- All have been tested against air tightness, ensuring no product leakage upon delivery
- Applicable refrigerant: HFC, HCFC and CFC etc.
- Applicable medium temperature: -30ºC~+120ºC
- Maximum working pressure: R22, R407C: 3.0MPa; R410A: 4.2MPa
item Refrigerant Standard Paint Film Thickness R22 Area of Dropped Paint?15? R407C R410A Paint Film Adhesion R22 ?2H R407C R410A Paint Film Hardness R22 ?50um R407C R410A Salt Spray test R22 ?240h R407C R410A
Due to the particularity of pipe components, the installation position, product structure and connection size required by different customers differs, even those required by different model of products of one customer differ s. Therefore, product structure and interface size are varied subject to the specific customer and product model.