Expansion Valves Thermostatic Expansion Valve Series RFKH
RFKH series thermostatic expansion valves are used to adjust mass flow of refrigerant into the evaporator while controlling the refrigerant´s superheat at the outlet of the evaporator. They can be used for various refrigerants under all working conditions. Typical applications are refrigeration systems like freezers, ice makers, dehumidifiers as well as air conditioners and heat pumps at various evaporation temperature ranges.
- Stainless steel capillary and sensing bulb
- Exchangeable valve orifice, easy to stock holding, convenient for capacity match and repair
- Thermal bulb utilizes cross charge technology, providing consistent superheat degree over the whole evaporation temperature range
- Valves with MOP function can be provided to assure reliable compressor operation
- Applicable in a wide evaporation temperature range
- Reliable and consistent performance of superheat control